UROS ISLAND / LLACHÓN / TAQUILE
LLACHÓN: Located to the end of the peninsula of Capachica, his inhabitants are a Quechua speakers, it is characterized by his scenery, beaches, account with typical accommodations and the amiability of his families they allow an unforgettable visit. Also it is possible to appreciate from the ceremonial center Inka Carus, the island most important Tikonata. of the archipelago. Here also it is practised what is the mythical tourism (I pay to the ground we can receive energies between others).
- 7:00 a.m. Pick up in downtown Puno hotels.
- 7:15 a.m. Departure by boat from Puerto de Puno.
- 8:45 a.m. Visit to Taquile Island ( less touristy area )
- 11:45 a.m. Departure in SpeedBoat to the peninsula Llachón.
- 12:10 p.m. Arrival to the community Llachón and typical lunch in the area.
- 02:25 p.m. Arrival at the Island of Uros Ccapi – Titino.
- 03:10 p.m. Return to the city of Puno.
- 03:20 p.m. Arrival in Puno and Transfers to Hotels.
- Transportation hotel- port -hotel.
- Tickets of Entrance fees to the islands.
- Fast Motor Boat with bathroom.
- Professional guide (English and Spanish ).
- Lunch at Llachón.